International Foundation in Business and Economics with Society and Culture
Prepare for direct entry to Year 1 of an undergraduate degree in a range of business and social sciences subjects at City, University of London.
Want to study in the UK in January 2021? Our Centres are ready to welcome you. We’ll make sure you are safe and supported right from the start, keeping you on track for academic success.
Our Centres have taken special measures to help you live and learn safely with us, leaving you free to focus on your studies:
- Our tailored INTO Care package, which includes a complimentary airport pick-up service (subject to Terms and Conditions) and a selection of welcome packs if you book your accomodation with us, first-class support services and more.
- Enhanced cleaning services in the Centre and accommodation.
- A guarantee of your own bedroom and bathroom if you stay in INTO-managed accommodation.
- Adapted study areas, social spaces and facilities to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- 24/7 support services via the Virtual Help Desk and in person, and an emergency telephone helpline.
- Virtual and on-campus events and an accessible Orientation programme.
We can’t wait to welcome you!
- Develop the knowledge and skills for your chosen degree through a specialist pathway.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students. Find out more about our money back guarantee.
- Adapt to studying in the UK thanks to modules designed to equip you with the skills you need for university.
- Guidance with your university applications, so you choose the best degree for you.
Your course options
View detailed course content by selecting one of the options below: