Completion of a minimum of three years of higher education with good grades. Previous study in a relevant academic discipline or relevant industry experience may be required for admission to specialised postgraduate courses.
English Language Requirements
You must obtain UKVI IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent. Please note that you will need to have taken a UKVI SELT for a Student visa if you meet that requirement, but INTO are also able to accept other English language qualifications equivalent to UKVI IELTS B2 (5.5 overall AND 5.5 in all subskills) or above. For more information on accepted qualifications please see: www.intostudy.com/ielts-ukvi
08 January 2024
08 April 2024
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
31 March 2025
- The only international student preparation program in the UK that is fully validated and quality assured by City, University of London and tailored to the undergraduate curriculum.
- Guaranteed progression to a range of LLM programs at the City Law School.
- Study at our dedicated INTO Centre in the heart of legal London, surrounded by international law firms and chambers.
- Experience practical visits to London’s law courts, real-world projects and mock UN debating competitions.
- Develop key career skills, gain real-world experience and enhance your employability while you study.
- Attend taster classes delivered by university faculty.