Why choose City, University of London for Business?
City is home to the Bayes Business School (formerly Cass) – a leading, triple-accredited institution with a global reputation. With strong industry links and research-led teaching, there's no better place to study a Business degree in London.
- Located in London's Business and Finance district, with links to 5,000+ global businesses.
- Leading Business degrees including Risk Management, Marketing, Business Management and International Business.
- Paid placements are available for all undergraduate students, which have included positions at Ernst & Young and Deloitte.
- Investment opportunities totalling £10 million for entrepreneurs studying at the Bayes Business School (formerly Cass).
- Specialist facilities for Business students such as Bloomberg and Reuters Trading Rooms.
- Notable alumni include Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou, the founder of EasyJet, and Dr Muhtar Kent – former President of the Coca-Cola Company.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.