Why choose a Computing degree at City, University of London?
Having provided some of the country's first Computer Science degrees, City, University of London has been leading in Computer Science education for more than 60 years. You'll study as part of City's dedicated Computer Science department, which is responsible for world-class research across multiple disciplines in the field.
- Located near London's 'Tech City', where global companies such as Google, Amazon and Microsoft have their UK headquarters.
- Graduate as a Chartered IT Professional: all undergraduate degrees are professionally accredited by the BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.
- Excellent specialist facilities including computer labs with industry-standard software and the Interaction Lab for testing websites, apps, smart TVs and more.
- Dedicated support from City's Professional Liaison Unit helps students secure placements at leading companies such as IBM, PlayStation, Disney, Microsoft and Goldman Sachs.
- Hear from leading specialists in Big Data and network with the experts at the University’s regular series of Data Bites talks.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.