Why choose City, University of London for Engineering?
Forming one of the core foundations of City, University of London since 1894, the department of Engineering has shaped the University's heritage – and continues to define its future.
- A choice of degrees in career-focused Engineering specialisms including Aeronautical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronic and Electrical – 92% of which hold industry accreditation.
- Work placements and experience available through the dedicated Professional Liaison Unit team, who work exclusively with the School of Mathematics, Computer Science & Engineering.
- Cutting-edge specialist facilities including wind tunnels, industry-standard 3D printing systems and flight simulators.
- A multi-disciplinary research approach across a range of areas – from construction and transportation to cyber security and energy.
- Exciting location in the centre of London, with key engineering businesses in the city and surrounding areas. These include Shell UK, British Airways, Balfour Beatty and BT.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.