Why study Science at City, University of London?
City, University of London offers a range of specialist Actuarial Science degrees – an area of Business and Finance dedicated to analysing and managing investment risk. Actuarial Science at City is taught at Cass Business School – a leading European Business school with triple-crown accreditation.
- City's Faculty of Actuarial Science is one of the world's leading departments of its kind – with highly respected degrees and research methods.
- Close industry links including the Association of British Insurers, Government Actuary's Department and CMI Bureau.
- Choose to combine your degree with a one-year business placement or a year of overseas study.
- Unique location in the City of London – London's vibrant financial district, which is home to hundreds of global businesses and financial headquarters.
- Accreditation from AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.