Welcome to Colorado State University
At CSU you will join 28,446 on-campus students, including 2,000 international students, at a Tier 1 Carnegie Research Intensive University with $375M+ of annual research funding, award winning faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, and exceptional programs that are designed to prepare you for the life you want after you graduate. Here, you will not only discover your passion, but yourself.
- Top 300 Best Global Universities (Academic Ranking of World Universities 2017).
- #7 Environmental Science and Engineering program globally (Academic Ranking of World Universities 2018).
- #2 Best State for Jobs (U.S. News & World Report 2017).
- #91 Best Undergraduate Business School (U.S. News & World Report 2018).
- 83% of international undergraduates and 93% of international graduate students secure their plans or receive a job offer within six months of graduation (Colorado State University First Destination & Satisfaction Report 2018).
- #58 Top Public School (U.S. News & World Report 2018) (U.S. News & World Report 2018).
- #70 Best Undergraduate Engineering Program (U.S. World & News Report 2018).
Your INTO Center
At INTO CSU you'll enter a fully integrated program where you will learn alongside peers to earn academic credits towards your degree while developing English skills. Upon successful completion of a Pathway program, you will progress to a degree program.Explore the INTO center
Life In Fort Collins
Fort Collins is ranked among the nation's best places to live for its beautiful landscape, safe neighborhoods and growing businesses. Here, you will experience all four seasons with the sun shining throughout the year. If you are looking for the perfect mix of culture, opportunity and adventure, you will find it here. Denver International Airport is only an hour away, and with year-round activities, excellent shopping and plenty of diverse food options (only San Francisco has more restaurants per capita), the only problem you will face is deciding what to do. Known for its innovation, technology, and entrepreneurialism, Fort Collins is the ideal place to start your career.
#9 Safest American City to Live In (Business Insider 2016) #4 Happiest City in the US (National Geographic 2017) 3rd Best College Town to Live in Forever (College Ranker 2017) #1 City in the US for Cycling (PeopleForBikes 2018)Explore the city
Alumni stories: working for the United Nations - INTO Study Blog
Read More >
Students' preferred accommodation types/room options should be indicated as part of the INTO Colorado State University application. Accommodation is allocated on a first come first served basis, so students should confirm their place as soon as possible after receiving an offer to have the best chance of getting their preferred accommodation option.
As a Graduate or Academic English student, you have the option to live on campus, as well as benefit from:
- Practicing English with your peers
- Gaining support from a mentor, tutor and community coordinator to help you transition into US living
- Participating in activities designed to develop academic success, creating cultural connections and understanding, and building leadership skills in a diverse world
- Forming long-lasting friendships, discovering new cultures, and understanding what it means to be a part of a global community