Graduate Pathway in Design and Merchandising
A Pathway program provides academic, language and cultural support in order to succeed at a US university. Students are guaranteed progression to a graduate degree program after completion of a Pathway program. We provide full integration with domestic and international students on campus from highly trained university instructors and tutors while giving you academic support throughout your program. The degree will help students advance their career by teaching them how to apply statistical procedures to industries such as high-tech, medical and pharmaceutical and others.
Want to study in the US in January 2021? With our flexible program options, you can choose to study online or on-campus.
No matter where and how you study, you can count on us, we made sure that our international students’ resources and services are available to you:
- Guided onboarding experience: international student orientation, complimentary airport pick-up (on-campus students) and welcome packages (digital for online students).
- Comprehensive academic support: access to university resources, one-on-one appointments with faculty and parents help line and progress reports.
- Focus on health and wellbeing, access to health and counselling services from the university (on-campus students) and exciting virtual activities to allow you to connect with other students.
- Safe studying and living (on-campus students): Large class sessions moved online. Small class sessions, housing and dining and other campus services modified to allow for social distancing.
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.