Graduate Pathway in Design and Merchandising
A Pathway program provides academic, language and cultural support in order to succeed at a US university. Students are guaranteed progression to a graduate degree program after completion of a Pathway program. We provide full integration with domestic and international students on campus from highly trained university instructors and tutors while giving you academic support throughout your program. The degree will help students advance their career by teaching them how to apply statistical procedures to industries such as high-tech, medical and pharmaceutical and others.
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.