Accommodation at INTO George Mason University
Feel right at home at Mason. We have everything you need to settle into American university life on campus.
On-Campus Living: You are required to live on campus if you are enrolled in one of the following study plans:
- Academic English + International Year One
- International Year One
- Undergraduate Transfer Program
Off-Campus Living: Graduate Pathway and Academic English-only students are not required to live on campus. On-campus housing is not offered in Mason Square, but students can refer to the INTO Mason Off-Campus Housing Guide.
Living on campus means you are just a short walk to your classrooms, the gym or the library. When you live in one of the residence halls, you are provided with a variety of resources and support beyond the classroom. Residence hall staff are available 24 hours a day.
Global Center quick facts
- 270 American and international students
- 135 double rooms
- Six floors with social areas
- One en-suite bathroom per room
- 22 classrooms right in your residence hall
- Open 365 days a year
- A five-minute walk to the center of campus
- Dining hall located on the ground floor of the building
- Meditation space for you to use
Other on-campus residence halls
- Eastern Shore, Sandbridge Hall and Piedmont Hall
- Double occupancy rooms
- Communal hall restrooms
- Communal kitchens and living rooms
- Five-minute walk to the center of campus
- Conveniently located next to the Johnson Student Center
Once you've decided on your preferred accommodation, you need to reserve your place. You can select your accommodation on the application form, and it will be submitted along with your program choices when you have completed the application process.