International Direct is the direct entry experience for international students. When you study international direct at George Mason University, you begin your program as a fully admitted, degree-seeking student. You will receive a direct entry I-20 and can complete your degree with no additional time required. You will have the same access to all the academic support and resources provided to George Mason University undergraduate students. With the support of our team, you will enroll for the classes you need based on your academic profile to succeed in your program.
International Direct entry requirements
1-Semester International Direct
- High school diploma
- ACT/SAT may be required depending on program
- Additional materials may also be required
- Minimum GPA equivalent: 2.9
English language requirements:
- TOEFL iBT: 70-75 (15 in all subscores)
- IELTS: 6.0 (5.5 in all subscores)
- Duolingo: 100
- Academic English: Level 5
Entry requirements are subject to change and vary by program.
Why study International Direct?
- Graduate on time. Every course you take counts towards meeting graduation or degree program requirements.
- Study abroad with confidence. International Direct includes additional resources for international students, like visa interview preparation, pre-arrival support, airport transportation and more.
- You will receive a degree-seeking I-20.
- You will have the same access to all the academic support and resources provided to all undergraduate students. You will also receive additional advising and support designed for international student success at a US university.