What is International Direct? International Direct is a direct entry experience for international students. We designed our program to include comprehensive academic and cultural support for international undergraduates to succeed in their US degree program.
1-Semester International Direct
- High school diploma
- Minimum GPA equivalent: 2.5
English language requirements:
- TOEFL iBT 79
- IELTS 6.5
- Duolingo 110
- Academic English: N/A
Entry requirements are subject to change and vary by program.
Why study International Direct?
- Graduate on time. Every course you take counts towards meeting graduation or degree program requirements.
- Study abroad with confidence. International Direct includes additional resources for international students like visa interview preparation, pre-arrival support, airport transportation and more.
- You will receive a degree-seeking I-20.
- You will have the same access to all the academic support and resources provided to all undergraduate students. You will also receive additional advising and support designed for international student success at a US university.