International Foundation in Art and Design
Prepare for entry to Year 1 of an undergraduate degree in a range of creative subjects including architecture, fashion, fine art and photography.
You don't need a portfolio to apply. You'll just need the creative talent and drive to succeed, and our experienced teachers will help you progress to a top UK art school.
Don’t meet the English language requirements? Our Academic English with IELTS preparation course will help you increase your IELTS score by up to 0.5 points in just six weeks. Find out more here.
English Language Requirements
24 June 2024
05 August 2024
23 September 2024
04 November 2024
06 January 2025
23 June 2025
- Experiment and define your style in our fully-equipped Art and Design studio in the heart of London, with creative Shoreditch on your doorstep.
- Study an experimental art and design program delivered by experienced teachers.
- Guaranteed progression to the University of Kent, depending on your chosen subject area and subject to meeting the university’s progression criteria.
- Guaranteed conditional offers from Instituto Marangoni London and the University of Westminster.
- Every year students successfully progress to world top 100 art schools (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Further progression options at a wide range of top UK universities, with expert support to help you choose the right one.