International Foundation in Science and Engineering
Prepare for entry to Year 1 of an undergraduate degree at one of 45+ universities across the NCUK network, including options in the Russell Group and the QS Top 100 (2024).
You'll have a wide range of degree options, from traditional science and engineering subjects to niche programs such as Product Design Engineering, Climate Science and Robotics Engineering. Choose from a range of modules based on your interests and preferred subject areas, expanding your knowledge and developing the skills you’ll need for success at university.
Don’t meet the English language requirements? Our Academic English with IELTS preparation course will help students increase their IELTS score by up to 0.5 points in just six weeks. Find out more here.
Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 4.5 with 4.0 in writing or equivalent.
06 November 2023
08 January 2024
24 June 2024
05 August 2024
09 September 2024
23 September 2024
04 November 2024
06 January 2025
23 June 2025
- Expand your scientific knowledge and develop essential skills including experiment planning, data recording, analysis and interpretation.
- Access specialist facilities and equipment at London Metropolitan University’s world-class Superlab (subject to annual renewal).
- Guaranteed progression to the University of Kent, depending on your chosen subject area and subject to meeting the university’s progression criteria.
- Additional guarantees from Russell Group members The University of Sheffield and the University of Exeter, as well as Brunel University in London.
- Further progression options at a wide range of top UK universities, with expert support to help you choose the right one.
- Study in central London, close to London's financial district and the creative areas of Spitalfields and Shoreditch.