Student support at INTO London
You’re about to embark on a life-changing journey – but it’s not something we expect you to do on your own. Our support staff will be there to help you every step of the way, with everything from visa applications to finding the best restaurant in your new home.
What will happen during my first week at INTO London?
During your first week at the INTO London World Education Centre, we'll be there to help you settle in. You'll have plenty to keep you busy, including:
- exciting social activities where you can meet new friends
- an introduction to your academic course
- an IT session where you'll be given your login details and learn to use our online platforms
- the opportunity to get to know the key members of staff in the Centre
- help with administration tasks such as registering with a doctor/dentist and opening a bank account
Who can I ask for help with my assignments?
Our teachers and academic staff are dedicated to helping you reach your goals. We’ll help keep you on track with your studies with a range of excellent academic support, including:
- regular assessment to monitor your progress
- detailed feedback on your performance
- your own Personal Tutor who will help you throughout your studies
- intensive English language tuition
We’ve helped hundreds of students progress to their dream university. From the moment you arrive, we offer tailored placement support including one-on-one sessions with our Placement Officer, our annual Placement Fair and workshops on writing your personal statement. Find out more about our progression support here.
Where can I go for English language support
There is a dedicated Chinese Language Support Officer on hand to provide support to Chinese-speaking students.
How will INTO London support me with student life?
At the INTO London Study Centre, you’ll find our friendly Student Services team who will help you throughout your studies. You’ll have access to a range of excellent services, such as:
- a 24-hour emergency helpline
- visa and immigration support services
- residential assistants at your accommodation
- support for students with disabilities
- dedicated student counsellors
- a qualified life coach, who can help you develop effective life skills for academic study