Welcome to INTO Manchester
Do you want to study in the UK, but aren't sure which university is right for you? Our INTO Manchester multi-pathway Centre could be the perfect choice!
Offering progression to one of NCUK's partner universities, including The University of Manchester, Durham University and The University of Leeds, we can help you choose the right university and degree for you.
Why study at INTO Manchester?
- Freedom and flexibility - What's the best thing about INTO Manchester? We give you the flexibility to choose from 4000+ degrees at some of the best universities across the UK.
- Find a university to suit you - We’re all about giving you the choice. We offer guaranteed progression to one of 28 NCUK partner universities but we also give you the freedom to apply to universities across the UK. In fact, 90+ different UK universities have welcomed our students.
- An exciting study location - INTO Manchester gives you the opportunity to study in the centre of Manchester, one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Your course options
What's it like to study at the INTO Manchester Centre?
Want to study in Manchester? The INTO Manchester Center offers a range of excellent facilities for learning and studying. It’s also located in the city center, so you’ll never be far from a variety of shops and cafés if you need a study break!
What's life like in Manchester for students?
A magical mix of music, museums, sports and shopping makes Manchester one of the UK’s great student cities. It’s also a welcoming and diverse place that’s ranked among the top 10 friendliest cities in the world (The World’s Friendliest Cities, Rough Guides 2021). Popular areas include:
- Old Trafford and Salford: home to Manchester United, The Trafford Center for big brand shopping and MediaCityUK – headquarters of the BBC.
- Deansgate: Manchester’s entertainment hub. Great Northern Warehouse offers shopping, 24-hour gaming, a cinema and international restaurants.
- Northern Quarter: watch the world go by in Manchester’s hippest neighbourhood. Known for vintage fashion, record shops and coffee houses.
- Spinningfields: this city center destination is a foodie paradise, from fine dining at The Ivy to art-house movies at the Everyman Cinema and much more.
Top student attractions in Manchester
Read more >
How will INTO Manchester support me?
We’re here to help you every step of the way, from helping you set up a bank account and renewing your visa to support with your university applications. Other support services offered when you study in the UK with INTO Manchester include:
- a handy airport pick-up service
- an orientation week to get you settled
- help registering with a doctor and dentist
- on-site residential ambassadors for extra safety and support
- a personal, dedicated university placement service.
Where will I live?
At INTO Manchester you have the option of three modern and centrally-located student apartments. Wherever you choose, you’ll be living with other INTO students and have access to our specialist support services.
Piccadilly Point and Lambert & Fairfield – in Manchester's vibrant city center In the heart of Manchester, close to the INTO Manchester center and Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, with world-class amenities and restaurants on your doorstep. Choice of private ensuite, with common room, pool table and well-equipped gym on site.
Wilmslow Park – in Manchester's student hub, the Knowledge Quarter Newly-refurbished accommodation located in one of Manchester’s most exciting and student-friendly districts. Direct bus routes to the INTO Manchester centre (10-15 mins). Various study and social spaces, including a gym, games room, and social lounge.