International Year One in International Business, Accounting and Finance
Successful completion of A-levels, a recognised Foundation, first year of an overseas university degree or equivalent with good grades. - *Additional Information: Applicants must have a minimum of GCSE grade 4/C in Mathematics or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
08 January 2024
24 June 2024
09 September 2024
23 September 2024
06 January 2025
23 June 2025
- A guaranteed offer for one of 14+ NCUK universities upon successful completion.
- INTO Manchester students have successfully progressed to 21 of the 24 Russell Group universities, and 13 of the 17 world top 100 universities in the UK (QS World University Rankings 2024).
- Receive expert subject knowledge and intensive English language teaching in a programme that mirrors the content of Year 1 of a degree in business/management/accounting and finance, ensuring a smooth transition to Year 2 of university.
- Explore business-related concepts and scenarios using real-world case studies of well-known companies, and develop professional presentation skills through assessed group work.
- Smaller class sizes and expert guidance with university applications at INTO Manchester, ensuring plenty of academic support and help choosing where to study.
- 92% of students are satisfied with personal welfare and wellbeing support at INTO Manchester (INTO Annual Student Experience Survey 2023).