Successful completion of an undergraduate degree or an equivalent 3-year university diploma. Students with a 3-year diploma are offered a more limited range of progression opportunities for postgraduate study. Work experience in a related area can increase this range for diploma holders. Being academically pre-qualified for progression to your choice of university is essential. This programme cannot be used as an academic top-up. - *Additional Information: Please note: for visa purposes students requiring a Tier 4 visa must have IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.Please note that in addition to UKVI IELTS, INTO is able to accept other English language qualifications. For more information on accepted qualifications please see: www.intostudy.com/selt-alternatives
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in reading and writing)* or equivalent. *For students using using ''student route visa'': IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
08 January 2024
23 September 2024
06 January 2025
- A guaranteed offer for one of 25+ NCUK universities upon successful completion.
- INTO Manchester students have successfully progressed to 21 of the 24 Russell Group universities, and 13 of the 17 world top 100 universities in the UK (QS World University Rankings 2024).
- Prepare for a wide range of UK Master's degrees in any subject area (depending on relevant undergraduate degree background).
- Improve academic English and advanced research skills using case studies.
- Smaller class sizes and expert guidance with university applications at INTO Manchester, ensuring plenty of academic support and help choosing where to study.
- 92% of students are satisfied with personal welfare and wellbeing support at INTO Manchester (INTO Annual Student Experience Survey 2023).