Online Academic English at INTO Manchester
This specially designed Online Academic English course offers a convenient route to reaching your required English language level. A blend of live classroom learning and interactive online materials, you get the same standards and quality of teaching but in the comfort of your own home.
If you are looking to study on-campus Academic English at INTO Manchester, visit our course page here.
Looking for a flexible way to study? Staying on track for university success is easy with our flexible study options.
Choose an on campus or online program and confirm with confidence, knowing that if your plans change, you have the flexibility to decide how and when you’ll take the next step towards achieving your dream of studying at a world-class university.
Whether you’re joining us on campus, or learning online, we’ve taken even more steps to keep you safe and supported while you study with us, so you can focus on what matters – your future.
- As a highly engaged and hard-working student, you can expect to make progress of between 0.5 and 1.0 IELTS point per term through this intensive online course.
- 25 learning hours a week, with 10 hours of live virtual classroom lessons and 15 hours of pre-recorded lectures and online interactive materials.
- No visa or UKVI IELTS needed to enrol, other language English language qualifications accepted including Duolingo and Password.
- develop your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills, and learn to communicate effectively in English
- grow your vocabulary through discussion on current affairs
- study real-world subjects to make learning come alive
- learn to express your opinions and challenge the ideas of others
- learn how to give presentations and write academic essays
- access dedicated teaching and online resources through the MyINTO platform to support your learning and prepare you for your exams