International Foundation in Business, Finance, Economics and Marketing
Prepare for direct entry to Year 2* of a four-year undergraduate degree at a leading Scottish university. Progress to a wide range of subjects, from accounting, finance and economics to business, management and marketing. Receive a guaranteed offer letter for one or more degrees at the University of Stirling and/or the University of Strathclyde.
*For students intending to progress to The University of Edinburgh: Year 1 entry only
Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 4.5 (with a minimum of 4.0 in any subskill) or equivalent.
02 October 2023
08 January 2024
10 June 2024
30 September 2024
06 January 2025
16 June 2025
- Develop the presentation and communication skills required to pitch products and ideas.
- Reinforce theoretical learning through real-life case studies on local and international business.
- Reflect on how knowledge from a range of topics can be applied within a business setting.
- Benefit from learning in an environment that focuses on seminar-style teaching.
- Opportunity to progress to a range of leading Scottish universities.