International Foundation in Business, Finance, Economics and Marketing
Prepare for direct entry to Year 2* of a four-year undergraduate degree at a leading Scottish university. Progress to a wide range of subjects, from accounting, finance and economics to business, management and marketing. Receive a guaranteed offer letter for one or more degrees at the University of Stirling and/or the University of Strathclyde.
*For students intending to progress to The University of Edinburgh: Year 1 entry only
English Language Requirements
10 June 2024
30 September 2024
06 January 2025
16 June 2025
- Develop the presentation and communication skills required to pitch products and ideas.
- Reinforce theoretical learning through real-life case studies on local and international business.
- Reflect on how knowledge from a range of topics can be applied within a business setting.
- Benefit from learning in an environment that focuses on seminar-style teaching to prepare for Scottish university study.
- Opportunity to progress to a range of leading Scottish universities, with guaranteed offers for at least one degree at the University of Stirling and/or the University of Strathclyde.
- The University of Stirling is 2nd in the UK (1st in Scotland) for Marketing (Guardian University Guide 2023), while the University of Strathclyde is UK top 10 (3rd in Scotland) for Accounting and Finance (The Complete University Guide 2024).