Why choose Stirling, Scotland Education Centre?
Stirling Management School has a wide variety of programme accreditations from professional bodies, memberships with leading management education bodies and close industry links that will help to make you a highly employable business graduate.
- Member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and the Chartered Association of Business Schools.
- Programmes across business, marketing and management are professionally accredited by world-renowned professional bodies, including the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME).
- Gain valuable insights into the business world with talks from industry leaders, entrepreneurs and management experts.
- Prepare for life after graduation by improving your leadership skills, taking advantage of student consultancy projects and networking opportunities with industry links.
- Top 25 in the UK for research output in Business and Management (Research Excellence Framework 2014).