Why choose INTO Stirling, Scotland Education Centre for Finance?
The University of Stirling is an excellent starting point for students wanting to pursue a career in the financial industry, combining an career-focused degree with a wealth of professional qualifications.
- Quadruple accreditation by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (ICAS).
- Range of undergraduate course combinations, such as accounting with business, economics, finance or marketing, plus postgraduate banking and international finance courses.
- Opportunity to attend the Amplify Trading Boot Camp – a global financial trading and trading workshop that is hosted by Amplify.
- Gain valuable experience in managing investments with real money through the University’s Student Managed Investment Fund project.
- Recent graduates are now working at: Bank of China, HMRC, HSBC, Lloyds, Morgan Stanley and Santander.