International Foundation in Art and Design
This is an accredited program that combines creative practice and English study skills to ensure you are fully prepared for Year 1 of an undergraduate degree at Manchester School of Art at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Gain the skills and knowledge to develop your own independent creative practice by studying subjects such as textiles, fashion, art, painting, sculpture, product design, illustration and graphic design.
This program is available to study on campus only.
English Language Requirements
24 June 2024
09 September 2024
23 September 2024
06 January 2025
23 June 2025
- Progress to a degree at Manchester Metropolitan University's world top 100 art school (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023), one of the largest providers of art and design courses in the UK.
- Smaller class sizes and expert guidance with university applications at INTO Manchester, ensuring plenty of academic support and help choosing where to study.
- Learn from tutors who are experts in different art forms during the Foundation year, and participate in interactive seminars given by speakers from the art and design community.
- Progress to a Manchester Met degree with access to world-class facilities, including laser-cutting, photography studios, screenprinting, wood workshops and bookbinding.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to develop independent creative practices through subjects such as textiles, fashion, sculpture, product design, illustration and graphic design.
- Field trips at Manchester Met include Yorkshire Sculpture Park, Whitworth Art Gallery and London's Tate Modern.