International Year One in International Business, Accounting and Finance
Prepare for direct entry to Year 2 of an undergraduate degree in either Accounting and Finance or Business and Management at Manchester Metropolitan University.
This program is available to study on campus only.
English Language Requirements
24 June 2024
09 September 2024
23 September 2024
06 January 2025
23 June 2025
- Progress to Manchester Metropolitan University, the UK’s 2nd modern university for research power and 38th overall (Research Excellence Framework 2021).
- Receive expert subject knowledge and intensive English language teaching in a programme that mirrors the content of Year 1 of a degree in business/management/accounting and finance, ensuring a smooth transition to Year 2 of university.
- Explore business-related concepts and scenarios using real-world case studies of well-known companies, and develop professional presentation skills through assessed group work.
- Smaller class sizes and expert guidance with university applications at INTO Manchester, ensuring plenty of academic support and help choosing where to study.
- Progress to a triple-accredited business school, with many degrees accredited by professional bodies, meaning fewer exams to qualify after graduation.
- Employability opportunities at Manchester Met, with real-world work experiences, CV workshops, networking events and employability skills activities.