Why study Business at Manchester Metropolitan University?
Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) has one of the largest Business faculties in the UK with 10,000 students, making it a popular choice around the globe. With a diverse range of business-related degrees and extensive links to local and international companies, MMU has a track record of producing highly-employable business professionals.
- MMU Business School holds triple accreditation, placing it in the top 1% globally.
- Dedicated Apprenticeships and Placements Teams with specialised knowledge and connections to local and international companies.
- Past MMU Business School partnerships have included UEFA, The United Nations and The WTO.
- Scheduled events and workshops including employer cafés, guest lectures, job fairs and CV workshops.
- Students have completed apprenticeships at Barclays, IBM, Lloyd and AstraZeneca.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.