BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering International
One simple study plan. Combine your preparation year with BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering in a single program. You’ll continue directly to Year 2 of your degree at Newcastle University after successful completion of the first year.
If you do not meet the minimum entry requirements for this programme, you should apply for an International Year One in Engineering, which also offers progression to undergraduate degrees.
English Language Requirements
23 September 2024
- Gain a world top 100 civil engineering degree in just three years with tailored academic and English language support (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Study your pathway and degree with an iCAS (integrated Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)) and no need for visa renewal.
- Complete Year 1 in a supportive environment for international students, then continue directly to Year 2 of your degree.
- Secure your place on a top-ranked engineering degree targeted by global industry employers.
- Study at our state-of-the-art INTO Center at the heart of Newcastle University's campus, with tailored 24/7 support.
- Develop key career skills, gain real-world experience and enhance your employability while you study.