Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades. - *Additional Information: You will be expected to provide a portfolio as part of the application. Your portfolio should demonstrate core skills and illustrate your genuine interest in architecture. The portfolio will be carefully assessed according to outlined criteria.Portfolios that do not comply with these guidelines will not be consideredsuitable for entry and applicants will be required to resubmit. Portfolios will be assessed at key times throughout the academic year.For full details of portfolio guidelines and assessmentdates visit: www.intostudy.com/ncl/architecture-portfolio-fdn
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 4.5 in all subskills) or equivalent. Some exclusions exist.
08 January 2024
27 June 2024
23 September 2024
06 January 2025
26 June 2025
- Prepare to study an undergraduate degree at Newcastle University – ranked in the world top 100 for Architecture (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Option to progress to BA (Hons) Architecture which is accredited by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and provides exemption from the RIBA Part I examination.
- Gain practical experience in our specialist Architecture Studio and through field trips to historic UK cities such as Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Study at our state-of-the-art INTO Centre at the heart of Newcastle University's campus, with tailored 24/7 support.
- Develop key career skills, gain real-world experience and enhance your employability while you study.