Satisfactory completion of A-levels, a recognised Foundation programme, first year of an overseas university degree programme with good grades, or equivalent. You will be required to provide a portfolio as part of the application. This should document your experiences and the expertise you have gained in previous studies. It should demonstrate a range of core skills and a basic understanding of architecture. - *Additional Information: For portfolio guidelines and assessment dates visit: www.intostudy.com/ncl/architecture-portfolio-intl-dip
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in writing) or equivalent.
08 January 2024
27 June 2024
23 September 2024
06 January 2025
26 June 2025
- Prepare to study an undergraduate degree at Newcastle University – ranked in the world top 100 for Architecture (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Option to progress to BA (Hons) Architecture which is accredited by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and provides exemption from the RIBA Part I examination.
- Develop your creativity and design skills and learn through the open studio culture in our dedicated INTO architecture studio.
- Study at our state-of-the-art INTO Centre at the heart of Newcastle University's campus, with tailored 24/7 support.
- Develop key career skills, gain real-world experience and enhance your employability while you study.