Satisfactory completion of A-levels, a recognised Foundation programme, first year of an overseas university degree programme with good grades, or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.0 in writing) or equivalent.
08 January 2024
27 June 2024
23 September 2024
06 January 2025
26 June 2025
- Prepare to join an undergraduate degree program at the triple-accredited Newcastle University Business School.
- Apply knowledge through projects including strategic research, planning and marketing for a new product launch.
- Learn to collect, analyse and present data and use standard statistical packages such as Minitab.
- Study at our state-of-the-art INTO Centre at the heart of Newcastle University's campus, with tailored 24/7 support.
- Develop key career skills, gain real-world experience and enhance your employability while you study.