Online Pre-sessional English at Newcastle University
Online Pre-sessional English is an online course designed to improve your English language skills to the level required by your degree. The course is so successful that 99% of Pre-sessional English students who passed the programme in 2020 progressed to Newcastle University!
Focusing on content-specific vocabulary, academic writing, reading, listening and speaking, it is taught by the same expert teachers and to the same high standards as the face-to-face course, and offers the same guaranteed progression to your chosen degree at Newcastle University.
Looking for a flexible way to study? Staying on track for university success is easy with our flexible study options.
Choose an on campus or online program and confirm with confidence, knowing that if your plans change, you have the flexibility to decide how and when you’ll take the next step towards achieving your dream of studying at a world-class university.
Whether you’re joining us on campus, or learning online, we’ve taken even more steps to keep you safe and supported while you study with us, so you can focus on what matters – your future.
- Delivered through INTO’s online learning platform and live virtual classroom technology.
- Designed to improve your English language skills to the level required by your chosen degree.
- Provides contextual study skills that acclimatise you to the culture of a UK university.
- Enables you to adjust to the demands, challenges and expectations of UK higher education.
- Teaches you how to give presentations on different areas of academic interest.