Why choose a Newcastle University Science degree?
As a member of the Russell Group, every Science degree at Newcastle University has world-leading research at its core. From Chemistry to Theoretical Physics; Zoology to Psychology, you'll learn from respected academics in a cutting-edge environment.
- Professionally accredited degrees with the opportunity to train in industry.
- Responsible for groundbreaking research which has led to new cancer treatments, species discovery and key developments in agriculture.
- An impressive array of facilities, including two farms, a coastal marine science laboratory, field stations and x-ray crystallography laboratories.
- The opportunity to research and study abroad, which has recently seen students travel to Mexico, Portugal and Bermuda.
- Newcastle University Science alumni have built careers in a huge range of industries – including pharmaceuticals, accountancy, patent law and marketing.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.