Why choose to study A levels with the Newton Programme?
The Newton A level Programme offers you a direct route to a university of your choice. It has been designed to address all aspects of university preparation and to support you in becoming exceptional. This is your chance to join other gifted and ambitious students who, like you, are focused on the highest level of success.
What's special about the Newton A level Programme?
By choosing to take your A levels with the Newton A level Programme, you could be the next student to achieve exceptional A level results and gain a place at a top university, such as Cambridge, Imperial, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), University College London (UCL) and medical schools in the UK. You'll benefit from:
- Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) A levels, recognised by universities globally as one of the most prestigious of all A level awarding bodies.
- Professional guidance when you apply to top UK universities and medical schools, including interview preparation.
- Lectures and workshops by leading university academics give you a taste of university-style teaching from experts in their field.
- Our impressive INTO Centre, offering excellent living and learning facilities, means that you can focus on your studies.
- Support in obtaining work experience and enhancing your university application and CV.
- Inspiring enhancement activities to aid your learning and boost your employability.
Why should you study A levels on a university campus?
Studying A levels on a university campus will support a natural, confident progression to an elite university. You will enjoy a programme of enhancement activities to help you make the most of our university campus location, with opportunities to attend workshops and guest lectures with leading university academics.
With access to UEA facilities, including the 24/7 library, clubs and societies at the Students’ Union and sports facilities at the Sportspark, you will meet with current undergraduates and be part of the University’s community.
By the end of your A levels, you will be a more independent learner with the confidence and maturity to succeed in an undergraduate degree programme at a top university.
About the University of East Anglia (UEA)
No matter what subjects you choose to study at A level, you will be taught by leading professionals and informed by the latest research. As a Newton student, you will benefit from university facilities and talks from professors at the forefront of their fields.
UEA is globally recognised as a high performing university that excels in its teaching. It is a thriving global community that will support you in discovering who you are and who you want to be. You’ll have access to many of the facilities that the University provides, including:
- 24/7 library
- Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
UEA is part of the nationally acclaimed Norwich Research Park. Focusing on health, food, development and the environment, this unique research facility explores everything from plant science, genetics and microbiology, to food science, gut biology and human health.
UEA believes that anything is possible when creative and forward-thinking people get together. People like you, who aren’t scared to think outside the box. Award-winning scientists and authors have studied here, as well as many notable medics, business people and academics.