Eating on campus
You’ll eat in INTO UEA's fantastic restaurant, conveniently located in the INTO Centre. Here, we cook fresh local produce to meet all tastes.
The restaurant caters for a range of dietary requirements, including vegetarian and halal options at every meal. The menu changes weekly, but some delicious meals we regularly serve include:
- spiced butternut squash soup
- red Thai chicken curry (halal)
- beef and root vegetable casserole
- lamb kofta balls coated in a rich tomato sauce
- vegetable frittata
- egg fried rice
- sweet chilli vegetables noodles
- fresh fruit and mixed salads
The restaurant is open seven days a week, 365 days of the year. Hot meals are served three times a day, with tea, coffee and snacks available all day. If you sign up to our meal plan, you'll receive two meals here each each day.
UEA also has several eateries on the campus for you to enjoy, serving everything from pastries and paninis to international dishes.