What sports facilities does UEA have?
You'll have full access to UEA's £30 million Sportspark – one the UK's top sports facilities. Here, you can enjoy:
- a 50m Olympic-sized swimming pool
- an indoor fitness centre with cardio equipment and weight stack machines
- badminton, squash, basketball and volleyball courts
- a ten-metre high climbing wall with bouldering cave
- six floodlit artificial turf pitches
- the Soccerpark with four five-a-side and three seven-a-side pitches
- six floodlit tennis and netball courts
- 40 acres of playing fields, including pitches for rugby, American football, lacrosse, cricket and baseball
You can also take part in one of 60+ sports clubs, covering everything from athletics, hockey, fencing and basketball, to table tennis, martial arts, boxing and watersports.