Degree programs at Oregon State University
Level up your online degree, your career and your story.
With Oregon State University Ecampus' online degree programs, you can learn anytime, anywhere at your own pace.
Why choose Oregon State University Ecampus?
- Online learning with hands-on experience. The degree you've always dreamed of can be delivered to wherever you choose to learn. Network with your global classmates. Impress future employers with your internships. Engage in field studies. This is online education like you've never seen it before.
- Graduate just like on-campus students. The same faculty for on-campus classes develop your online classes. Better yet, you graduate with the same diploma and transcript as on-campus students.
- Earn your degree from a competitive and accredited institution. Oregon State University Ecampus' online bachelor's programs have been ranked in the nation's top 10 seven years in a row by U.S. News & World Report.
- Take dynamic courses designed to inspire you. Your online classes are anything, but ordinary. Innovators in online education and our world-class faculty have crafted courses with interactive multimedia.
- Build online career experience for tomorrow's job market. While you complete your online degree program, you're growing your digital and technological skills for working online and with global offices. On top of that, if you spend at least three terms on campus, you can qualify for OPT opportunities that allow you to work in the US for up to three years after graduation.
Highlights and rankings
- OSU graduates earn on average $20,000 more than the US average upon graduation (U.S. Department of Education College Scorecard 2022). We're a preferred hiring partner for Amazon, Apple, Google, Nvidia and more.
- OSU is a Tier 1 Research University and receives nearly half a billion dollars in research funding every year. We're one of only three universities in the United States with Lands, Sea, Space and Sun-Grant designations, meaning OSU is involved with major research in all four areas.
- There's a reason so many of our engineering programs are ranked in the top 100. As a top 100 Best Engineering school with four top 50 graduate programs (U.S. News & World Report 2023), we combine groundbreaking research with work experience through MECOP, a prestigious paid internship program.
- Meet one-on-one with OPT (Optional Practical Training) advisors to secure employment in the US, with a 2-year extension for STEM programs. In 2022, we had 540+ alumni participating in OPT.