BEng Civil Engineering with International Year One
Combine your preparation studies with BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering in a single study plan.
If you do not meet the minimum entry requirements for this program, you should apply for an International Year One in Engineering.
English Language Requirements
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- A single study plan, meaning students can apply for one visa for the full duration of the program.
- Gain hands-on experience through laboratory work in the university's fully equipped science labs, using industry-standard facilities.
- Learn from subject lecturers on the program who are qualified to PhD level.
- After successful completion of Year 1 of their study plan, students continue to Year 2 of their undergraduate degree.
- Progress to Queen's University Belfast, ranked in the world top 200 for Civil and Structural Engineering (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2024).
- Civil Engineering students have the opportunity to complete a placement year at organizations such as Arup, AECOM, Graham Construction and Farrans Construction.