BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering with International Year One
Combine your preparation studies with BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering in a single study plan.
If you do not meet the minimum entry requirements for this program, you should apply for an International Year One in Engineering.
English Language Requirements
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- A single study plan, meaning students can apply for one visa for the full duration of the program.
- Gain hands-on experience through laboratory work in the university's fully equipped science labs.
- Learn from subject lecturers on the program who are qualified to PhD level.
- Study using industry-standard, computer-aided design and simulation tools.
- After successful completion of Year 1 of their study plan, students continue to Year 2 of their undergraduate degree.
- Progress to a degree accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology at a university ranked in the world top 200 for Electrical and Electronic Engineering (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).