BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering with International Foundation
Combine your preparation studies with BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering in a single four-year study plan. After successful completion of the first year, you'll continue directly to Year 1 of your degree at Queen's University Belfast.
If you do not meet the minimum entry requirements for this program, you should apply for an International Foundation for Science and Engineering.
English Language Requirements
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- A single study plan that allows you to apply for a combined visa for the full duration of your studies.
- Progress to Queen's University Belfast, ranked in the world top 200 for Civil and Structural Engineering (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Russell Group's best value engineering education; savings of up to £42,500 (Reddin Survey 2021).
- Benefit from 500+ active industry partnerships during your degree, offering valuable work experience, teaching and scholarships.
- Make use of the university's internationally recognized laboratory facilities and learn from subject lecturers on the program who are qualified to PhD level.
- Receive personalized support in smaller class sizes at INTO Queen's University Belfast, while improving English language and study skills.