Combine your preparation studies with BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering Year in Industry in a single five-year study plan. After successful completion of the first year, you'll continue directly to Year 1 of your degree at Queen's University Belfast.
If you do not meet the minimum entry requirements for this program, you should apply for an International Foundation for Science and Engineering.
Pricing for this Course is currently unavailable.
- A single CAS and one study visa for the full duration of your studies.
- Progress to Queen's University Belfast, ranked in the world top 200 for Civil and Structural Engineering (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Russell Group's best value engineering education; savings of up to £42,500 (Reddin Survey 2021).
- Spend a year in industry as part of your degree, with opportunities at companies such as Sacyr, Arup, AECOM, Farrans, and Keystone.
- Make use of the university's internationally recognized laboratory facilities and learn from subject lecturers on the program who are qualified to PhD level.
- Receive personalized support in smaller class sizes at INTO Queen's University Belfast, while improving English language and study skills.