BSc Computer Science Professional Experience with International Year One
Combining your preparation studies with BSc (Hons) Computer Science Professional Experience in a single study plan.
If you do not meet the minimum entry requirements for this program, you should apply for an International Year One in Engineering.
English Language Requirements
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- A single study plan that allows you to apply for a combined visa for the full duration of your studies.
- Gain hands-on experience through laboratory work in the university's fully equipped science labs, using industry-standard facilities.
- Learn from subject lecturers on the program who are qualified to PhD level.
- After successful completion of Year 1 of their study plan, students continue to Year 2 of their undergraduate degree.
- Progress to Queen's University Belfast, ranked 21st in the UK for Computer Science (The Complete University Guide 2024).
- Gain real life, hands-on experience during a placement year.