Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades. All students must hold a GCSE grade 4/C Mathematics or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 4.0 (with a minimum of 4.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
08 January 2024
03 April 2024
08 April 2024
24 June 2024
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
03 April 2025
- Study one of two streams depending on your progression degree: Engineering and Physical Sciences, or Health and Life Sciences.
- Benefit from a range of practical and theoretical work both individually and as part of a group.
- Carry out ecology investigations.
- Take part in an annual Biology Field Trip to an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Make use of the university's internationally recognized laboratory facilities.
- Learn from subject lecturers on the program who are qualified to PhD level.