Two 'D' grades from a UK A-level board, a recognised foundation, first year of an overseas university degree programme or equivalent with good grades. All students must hold a GCSE grade 6/B in Mathematics or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 4.5 (with a minimum of 4.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
08 January 2024
08 April 2024
24 June 2024
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- Prepare for a degree at Queen's Business School, ranked 9th in the UK for Accounting and Finance (The Complete University Guide 2024).
- Learn how to use specialist accounting software.
- Gain experience analyzing statistics and writing detailed financial reports.
- 100% progression rate for this pathway in 2021-22.
- Progress to an industry recognized degree: BSc (Hons) Accounting at Queen's University Belfast is accredited by ACCA and CIMA.