International Year One in Engineering
Two 'D' grades from a UK A-level board, a recognised foundation, first year of an overseas university degree programme or equivalent with good grades. Students will be expected to have studied Mathematics and preferably Physics at this level. Students wishing to study Chemical Engineering must have GSCE Chemistry grade 4/C or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 4.5 (with a minimum of 4.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
08 January 2024
08 April 2024
24 June 2024
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- Choose from six specialist sub-pathways, leading to a degree at a university ranked top 150 in the world for Engineering (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject 2023). The modules available will vary depending on the sub-pathway.
- Gain hands-on experience through laboratory work in the university's fully equipped science labs.
- Learn from subject lecturers on the program who are qualified to PhD level.
- Study using industry-standard, computer-aided design and simulation tools.
- Opportunity to undertake a placement year as part of your degree with organisations such as BP Chemicals, Pfizer, Arup, AECOM, Farrans Construction and Graham Construction.