Two 'D' grades from a UK A-level board, a recognised foundation, first year of an overseas university degree programme or equivalent with good grades. All students must hold a GCSE grade 4/C in maths or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 4.5 (with a minimum of 4.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
08 January 2024
08 April 2024
24 June 2024
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- Progress to Year 2 of a professionally accredited undergraduate degree at Queen's University Belfast, ranked 1st in the UK for Graduate Prospects for Accounting and Finance (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023).
- Develop key academic and professional skills, such as business report writing, presentation techniques and data analysis.
- Learn to analyze business case studies and discuss current economic affairs.
- Visit the AMBA and EQUIS-accredited Queen’s Business School and experience the FinTrU Financial Trading Room, with 26 Bloomberg terminals and software.
- Learn from teachers qualified to MA and PhD level.