Pass in an undergraduate degree in any subject from a recognised institution or Higher Education Diploma (3-5 years) with acceptable grades in any subject from a recognised institution. Applicants must have previously studied modules in either statistics, mathematics, finance, economics or calculus with good grades.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in all subskills) or equivalent.
24 June 2024
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
16 June 2025
- Prepare for a postgraduate degree at Queen's Business School, ranked 9th in the UK for Accounting and Finance (The Complete University Guide 2024).
- Study real-world case studies from the international business environment.
- Experience the AMBA and EQUIS-accredited Queen's Business School FinTrU Financial Trading Room – with 26 Bloomberg terminals and software used by professionals in the industry.
- Continue learning outside of the classroom through interactive field trips, which have included visiting the Northern Ireland Assembly and local industry.
- Keep up with the latest developments in finance through international journals.
- Successful completion of the Pre-Master’s leads to a Graduate Diploma of Higher Education.
Pre-Master's in Finance