Suffolk University: Boston means business
Earn your degree in Boston, MA, where elite higher education and top corporations are at the top of their game.
Why earn your business desgree in Boston?
- Suffolk’s Sawyer Business school offers exclusive programs for future executives.
- Besides studying nearby Boston’s financial district, you’ll have your choice of STEM-designated business programs including finance, marketing, big data and more.
- Boston is ranked the #2 business environment in the US by U.S. News & World Report 2020
- Massachusetts is ranked the No.6 state for company headquarters by U.S. News & World Report 2020
Why study at Suffolk University?
- At Suffolk University, your campus lives throughout Downtown Boston.
- You can find internships with major US and global organizations right around the corner from your classes.
- You choose your path to success with flexible learning options available on campus or online. To learn more, click here.
- Find a global network in your neighborhood: Between expert faculty and 20% of the student population made up of international students like you, you can start building global contacts from day one.
Your course options
Your INTO Center
Suffolk University is an ideal place for your higher education journey. The school is ranked among the top universities for international students and is located in the heart of Boston.Explore the INTO center
Life in Boston
America’s original college town
A bustling, vibrant city, Boston has long been dubbed America’s Original College Town, known for its international, historic and innovative roots. You’ll feel the magnetic mix of people and opportunity as you live and learn on the urban campus of Suffolk University. Nestled in the heart of the city, you are steps away from not only your academic pursuits, but your professional aspirations as well. The visit you take to the museum on your way home from class could be a meaningful networking connection. A handshake in the coffeeshop on your way to meet friends could lead to your internship. With museums, parks and restaurants lining the cobblestone streets, you can find your way around Boston by foot and easily accessible public transportation. Join the thousands of international students who have chosen to make Boston their home while studying abroad in the US.Explore the city
5 reasons why you should choose INTO Suffolk University
Read more >
Dedicated support while you study
At Suffolk, our dedicated center and staff members are ready to assist you with any questions you may have. As an INTO student, you’ll also have access to a wealth of resources, state-of-the-art technology classrooms and educational services.How we'll support you
Suffolk offers several options for accommodation. If you want to live on campus in central Boston, our Beacon Hill residence halls are a great choice—and close to classes. Ready to venture into something new? Boston’s various neighborhoods have unique restaurants and shops with easy accessibility to campus.Explore your accommodation