Accommodation at INTO Suffolk University
As a Suffolk student, you can choose to live on or off campus, with plenty of options near your classes and internships. Take your pick from on-campus residence halls or find a place that suits your interests in one of Suffolk’s charming neighborhoods.
Student residences at Suffolk
Both domestic and international students are invited to live on campus, in the safe and supportive campus on Beacon Hill. Living in student residences on campus, you have everything you need to settle into your new home in the US at your fingertips. Walk to classes in minutes, then stop by the INTO Center to learn about the next international student outing. With events happening on campus all year round, you have direct access to all things Suffolk. Step off campus, and the city of Boston is all around you.
Conveniently located and easily accessible to campus by public transportation, choose from a variety of off-campus housing options. Each Boston neighborhood has unique character, restaurants and shops to explore. Find the accommodation that meets your needs.
About this room
INTO Suffolk University provides a unique off-campus housing option for international students. Conveniently located in the nearby Fenway neighborhood, this apartment complex is a good option for students who are new to Boston and want off-campus housing without the hassle of searching. With fully-furnished double and single rooms, it is located only a 15-minute subway ride from Suffolk University.
Items that come in your apartment:
- Twin bed and mattress
- Bed linens, including sheet set, pillow and comforter
- Bath towels, including large towel, hand towel and wash cloth
- Desk, desk chair, closet, blinds
Off-campus apartment features:
- Cable TV, internet, all utilities, coin-op laundry
- Apartments cleaned every two weeks
- All apartments include a fully-equipped kitchen
- Alcohol- and smoke-free buildings
Pricing for the 2020-2021 academic year:
- To reserve housing, students will need to pay a deposit of $2,000.
- Upon arrival, students will pay a $200 refundable security deposit in cash
- All move-in fees are non-refundable
- Short-term and long-term leases possible - minimum stay is one semester
Fall: August 2019-December 2019
- Double: $6,100
- Single: $9,045
Spring: January 2020–May 2020
- Double: $5,420
- Single: $8,055
Off-Campus Housing Office
Suffolk University’s Off-Campus Housing Office (OCHO) can help you find housing right in the heart of Boston near your classes, extracurriculars, sporting events, and internships. OCHO exists as a resource to help assist you in your search for an off-campus apartment near school.
Visit the OCHO website for more information.
Simply select your preferred accommodation option as part of the INTO application process.