Graduate Pathway in Computer Science (Non-Background Program)
Students who successfully complete an INTO UAB Graduate Pathway program in computer science are assured progression to a UAB graduate degree program upon submission of additional required application materials. After successfully completing the Pathway program, you are guaranteed to enter the graduate degree program. This transition to university from an INTO program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
Up to 3 credit hours apply from Pathway to Graduate Degree
Flexible study plans if you can't travel overseas
We are accepting applications for all of our face-to-face courses for August/September 2020. If you are unable to travel to start one of our face-to-face courses, you have the opportunity to start your studies online and later transfer to study at your chosen campus when face-to-face teaching resumes.
Our Triple Promise ensures that you can apply and confirm with confidence, giving you the flexibility to decide how and when you'll take the next step towards your studies:
- choose an equivalent course online with the same progression options
- defer the start date of your course to a more suitable time at no extra cost
- receive a refund on any pre-payments in line with our Terms and Conditions
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.