Graduate Pathway in Computer Science (Non-Background Program)
Students who successfully complete an INTO UAB Graduate Pathway program in computer science are assured progression to a UAB graduate degree program upon submission of additional required application materials. After successfully completing the Pathway program, you are guaranteed to enter the graduate degree program. This transition to university from an INTO program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
Up to 3 credit hours apply from Pathway to Graduate Degree
Want to study in the US in January 2021? With our flexible program options, you can choose to study online or on-campus.
No matter where and how you study, you can count on us, we made sure that our international students’ resources and services are available to you:
- Guided onboarding experience: international student orientation, complimentary airport pick-up (on-campus students) and welcome packages (digital for online students).
- Comprehensive academic support: access to university resources, one-on-one appointments with faculty and parents help line and progress reports.
- Focus on health and wellbeing, access to health and counselling services from the university (on-campus students) and exciting virtual activities to allow you to connect with other students.
- Safe studying and living (on-campus students): Large class sessions moved online. Small class sessions, housing and dining and other campus services modified to allow for social distancing.
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.