Graduate Pathway in Computer Science (Non-Background Program)
Students who successfully complete an INTO UAB Graduate Pathway program in computer science are assured progression to a UAB graduate degree program upon submission of additional required application materials. After successfully completing the Pathway program, you are guaranteed to enter the graduate degree program. This transition to university from an INTO program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
Up to 3 credit hours apply from Pathway to Graduate Degree
Want to customize your studies to suit you? We’d love to see you on campus, but if you are unable to travel, our flexible learning options allow you to start your degree right away, wherever you are, on-campus or online.
No matter where and how you study, we guarantee the same high-quality programs and faculty and the same outcomes.
When you’re able to join us in person, we’ll make the transition to on-campus learning as smooth as possible, supporting you every step of the way. And with our partner universities carefully following COVID-19 regulations, we’ll always put your health and wellbeing first, so you can focus on what matters – your future.
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.