Graduate Pathway in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Students who successfully complete an INTO UAB Graduate Pathway program in Electrical and Computer Engineering are assured progression to a UAB graduate engineering degree program upon submission of additional required application materials. After successfully completing the Pathway program, you are guaranteed to enter the graduate degree program. This transition to university from an INTO program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
- 33 credit hour program
- 12 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 21 credit hours remaining toward degree
4-year bachelor's degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field; 2.5 undergraduate GPA
English Language Requirements
TOEFL 65, IELTS 5.5, PTEA 44, Completion of Academic English Level 4, Duolingo 95, TOEFL Essentials 7.0.
03 January 2024
01 May 2024
14 August 2024
08 January 2025
07 May 2025
- A Pathway program provides academic, language and cultural support in order to succeed at a US university.
- Students are guaranteed progression to a graduate degree program through a curriculum consisting of credit-earning courses.
- Students will benefit from fully integrated classes with both domestic and other international students on campus while learning from highly trained university instructors and tutors.