Welcome to INTO Manchester in partnership with The University of Manchester: don't just learn, discover
Prepare to study at one of the most respected institutions in the world: The University of Manchester. A member of the prestigious Russell Group, The University of Manchester is recognized globally for its high-quality research and academic achievements dating back almost 200 years.
Why choose The University of Manchester?
With a reputation as one of the top universities worldwide, The University of Manchester is a popular choice for international students. Here's why.
- Pioneering innovation – with 25 Nobel Prize winners among former staff and alumni, you'll be joining almost 500,000 talented alumni working across 190 countries
- Educational excellence – The University of Manchester, ranking =27th in the world and 6th in the UK (QS World University Rankings 2022), is consistently in the top 30 in the world rankings.
- Employable graduates – consistently ranked as the most targeted university by top employers in the UK (High Fliers Research 2013-2022), The University of Manchester is perfect if you're looking to boost your employability skills and get career ready.
What are my course options?
What's it like to study at the INTO Manchester Center?
Want to study in Manchester? The INTO Manchester Center offers a range of excellent facilities for learning and studying. It’s also located in the city center, so you’ll never be far from a variety of shops and cafés if you need a study break!
What's life like in Manchester for students?
A magical mix of music, museums, sports and shopping makes Manchester one of the UK’s great student cities. It’s also a welcoming and diverse place that’s ranked among the top 10 friendliest cities in the world (The World’s Friendliest Cities, Rough Guides 2021). Popular areas include:
- Old Trafford and Salford: home to Manchester United, The Trafford Center for big brand shopping and MediaCityUK – headquarters of the BBC.
- Deansgate: Manchester’s entertainment hub. Great Northern Warehouse offers shopping, 24-hour gaming, a cinema and international restaurants.
- Northern Quarter: watch the world go by in Manchester’s hippest neighbourhood. Known for vintage fashion, record shops and coffee houses.
- Spinningfields: this city center destination is a foodie paradise, from fine dining at The Ivy to art-house movies at the Everyman Cinema and much more.
Alumni stories: Abdulrahim’s engineering journey
Read more >
How will INTO Manchester support me?
We’re here to help you every step of the way, from helping you set up a bank account and renewing your visa to support with your university applications. Other support services offered when you study in the UK with INTO Manchester include:
- a handy airport pick-up service
- an orientation week to get you settled
- help registering with a doctor and dentist
- on-site residential ambassadors for extra safety and support
- a personal, dedicated university placement service.
Where will I live?
At INTO Manchester you have the option of three modern and centrally-located student apartments. Wherever you choose, you’ll be living with other INTO students and have access to our specialist support services.
Piccadilly Point and Lambert & Fairfield – in Manchester's vibrant city center In the heart of Manchester, close to the INTO Manchester center and Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, with world-class amenities and restaurants on your doorstep. Choice of private ensuite, with common room, pool table and well-equipped gym on site.
Wilmslow Park – in Manchester's student hub, the Knowledge Quarter Newly-refurbished accommodation located in one of Manchester’s most exciting and student-friendly districts. Direct bus routes to the INTO Manchester centre (10-15 mins). Various study and social spaces, including a gym, games room, and social lounge.