Welcome to INTO Manchester in partnership with The University of Manchester: don't just learn, discover
Prepare to study at one of the most respected institutions in the world: The University of Manchester. The University of Manchester is recognised globally for its high-quality research and academic achievements dating back more than 190 years.
Why choose The University of Manchester?
- Join a community of pioneers - With 25 Nobel Prize winners among former staff and alumni, you'll be joining 480,000 talented alumni working across 190 countries.
- Educational excellence - This prestigious Russell Group University is consistently rated in the top 30 in the world rankings and is currently 27th in the world and 6th in the UK (QS World University Rankings 2020).
- Create your future - The University of Manchester produces some of the most employable graduates in the world and as the number one targeted university by top employers in the UK (High Fliers Research 2020), we'll make sure you're career-ready.
Your course options
ur pathway programmes will help to improve your English skills, your academic skills and give you everything you need to progress successfully to a university degree.
Popular pathway programmes at INTO Manchester in partnership with The University of Manchester:
International Foundation in Engineering and Science - choose from more than 50 degree options, from Aerospace Engineering to Physics.
International Foundation in Humanities and Social Sciences - progress to a wide range of degrees including Business, Finance, Law and Management.
What's it like to study at the INTO Manchester Centre?
Want to study in Manchester? The INTO Manchester Centre offers a range of excellent facilities for learning and studying. It’s also located in the city centre, so you’ll never be far from a variety of shops and cafés if you need a study break!Explore the INTO centre
What's life like in Manchester for students?
An eclectic mix of music, shopping, sport, and a buzzing social scene all wrapped up in one student-focused city. Get ready to explore Manchester, the UK’s capital of the North and one of the most exciting cities in the world (Time Out City Life Index 2018).
- Visit famous football grounds Old Trafford and the Etihad Stadium
- Head to the UK's second largest Chinatown, or visit Wilmslow Road's famous stretch of Indian and Middle-Eastern restaurants
- Shop for the latest designer brands at the Arndale Centre or Trafford Centre.
Alumni stories: Abdulrahim’s engineering journey
Read more >
How will INTO Manchester support me?
Worried about studying in the UK? There’s no need to be! Our enthusiastic support teams are on-hand every step of the way. From helping you set up a bank account and renewing your visa, to support with your university applications. You name it, we can help! Services include:
- a handy airport pick-up service
- an orientation week to get you settled
- help registering with a doctor and dentist
- residential wardens, for extra safety and support
- personal, dedicated university placement service.
Where will I live?
Live as part of a vibrant student community in a modern residence, or immerse yourself in British family life with a homestay. Whichever you choose, INTO are always on-hand to help you settle in and make you feel at home while you’re studying in Manchester.
- INTO accommodation – choose from a range of private, en-suite options including studio style accommodation and premium student residences
- Homestay – a private bedroom in a local host’s home in Manchester