International Foundation in Humanities and Social Sciences
Completion of 12 years of schooling (or local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades. - *Additional Information: If you have achieved the minimum IELTS score overall but do not have the required score in writing for direct entry, you will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in writing and no less than 4.5 in any subskill) or equivalent.
08 January 2024
24 June 2024
09 September 2024
23 September 2024
06 January 2025
23 June 2025
- Progress to a world top 35 institution, The University of Manchester (QS World University Rankings 2024).
- Improve academic English and advanced research and reporting skills, including through independent research projects.
- Smaller class sizes and expert guidance with university applications at INTO Manchester, ensuring plenty of academic support and help choosing where to study.
- Progress to world top 40 humanities and social sciences degrees (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023) across four prestigious schools at the Faculty of Humanities.
- The university is home to range of renowned institutes such as the Work and Equalities Institute and the Global Development Institute, and law students can access the Legal Advice Centre and Q-Step for quantitative training and work placements.
- Degree students have access to specialist university facilities including laser labs, wind tunnels, fixed flight simulators and hydraulics labs, as well as one of the highest specification high voltage labs in the country.